update-instance-structure

re: In the examples section.  I believe the defmethod of
    update-instance-structure should be at the end of the example.  Even
    though this code might work interpreted (in some implementations) it
    definitely won't compile.  This is because setf of position-rho is used
    before position-rho is defined.

Will this still be the case after the "cleanup" proposal for setf-functions
is adopted?  I thought one of the two main advantages is that you can assume
a particular function name for doing the SETF, regardless of whether or not it
or the accessor function is "defined".

-- JonL --