promises

    Date: Thu, 14 Apr 88 09:06 EDT
    From: Sonya E. Keene <skeene@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    At the vote at the last meeting, we promised to respond to people's
    comments on Chapters 1 and 2 "in writing".   Does this mean we can
    respond to them individually, or do we have to collect all the comments
    and responses and present that information to the X3J13 committee as a
    whole?

I have yet to read the X3 rule book, but my guess would be that we should
do the latter.  To do that, we need to designate someone as the editor of this,
to maintain the collection of information and make sure nothing has been lost.
I've been saving the 3 or 4 pieces of electronic mail that seemed to belong to
this.  I understand there were also some written comments from Kathy Chapman.
I'm not aware of any other comments received yet; has anyone received any?