FIND-CLASS

I like Warren Harris's suggestion of 'FIND-CLASS', because of the parallel
to 'FIND-SYMBOL' and 'FIND-PACKAGE'.  I had suggested 'CLASS-NAMED' only
because I saw it used once (by you), and because it followed the pattern
of Dan Weinreb's code examples.

No one seems to have commented yet about the need to flush CBOUNDP etc.

There is a red-herring here that I'd rather not waste time on -- that
is whether style dictates that a name "foo-bar" can only be used if
there is a "bar" slot.  The issue about the poor name symbol-class is
that is has no reasonable analogy with the other functions named
symbol-<something>, neither implementationally nor conceptually.

-- JonL --