Re: type slot option

I don't think we should eliminate the :type option, but I think we
ought to make it work exactly like the defstruct :type option on
pg. 310 of CLtL. I don't personally believe that this is the "right"
way to do typing, but it is consistent with the Common Lisp approach
of type declarations as advice to the compiler in an otherwise
latently typed language. If we eliminate it, we make defclass
inconsistent with defstruct, if we change the semantics, we make defclass
inconsistent with the rest of Common Lisp.

		jak