No-applicable-method

I think Kempf's solution is not a pun, but Moon's reaction to it has the
same motivation that LGD and I have had to try to specify what the various
generic functions in CLOS are supposed to do (including the sorts of
arguments) to try to limit the creation of disjoint sets of methods,
as Kempf's technique does.

In any event, I found the combination of Danny's and Jonl's arguments
persuasive. That is, CALL-NEXT-METHOD errors could be so obscure
that it deserves its own generic function.

			-rpg-