Re: Sun Opposition To Chapter 3 Hereby Tendered

    I think Gregor's response to Jim's message is a good plan and
    we should follow it.  I'd like to thank Jim for providing the
    impulse to get our heads out of the technical details and realize
    that we were moving towards making the mistake of standardizing on
    too much, too soon.  Doing the well understood part of meta objects
    first, with the more complex part to follow later, seems just right
    to me.

I agree.  I think what this does for us is to focus our attention on the things
we can obviously get right, as opposed to those that first attract us:  things
that obviously need lots more work.