:documentation

Dumping the :documentation slot option is fine with me.  However, since
this was suggested by a comment from an X3J13 member, someone has to
write an explanation of why we rejected the suggestion.  We can't say
simply that we didn't like it.  Perhaps Dick's message detailing why the
meaning of the option is too ambiguous combined with Sonya's message
pointing out that there is another way to do the same thing, combined
with an older message from (I think) Gregor pointing out that the
:documentation slot option creates documentation for methods, but what
people probably really want is to create documentation for generic
functions, would suffice.