Define-Method-Combination

I basically agree with Moon's replies to Richard's concerns.
On the topic of the added option to define-method-combination:

	   define-method-combination should accept an option
	   (:generic-function <symbol>) and bind <symbol> to the relevant
	   generic function.

I don't like the name ``:generic-function'' but I cannot think of a
better one. We're moving compute-applicable-methods and function-keywords
into chapter 2 today, so this wrinkle is minor.

			-rpg-