Re: call-next-method and arguments to :before and :after methods

If there are editorial problems in the CLOS specification where some items are
only explained in one place and not in others, I don't think we need to have
full-fledged cleanup issues associated with them. There's some judgement
involved, but the primary motivation for the rather extensive debates we have on
cl-cleanup is to make sure that the issues of costs and benefits-- especially
for incompatible changes-- are fully addressed.

So: I think symbol-macrolet deserves to be debated as a "cleanup", but  if there
is general agreement of the CLOS committee that the document does not reflect
the intent, I think you should just handle them as editorial amendments.