Re: Issue: FUNCTION-NAME (Version 1)

On the whole, I like this presentation much better than either of the
other two writeups that were circulated previously.  I suspect that it
might be necessary to vote on each of the items in the LARGE proposal
individually, though.  I think I would support items 1, 2, and 11, and
don't have any particular objections to 3, 5, and 6.  For item 4, if
consistency with GENERIC-FLET and GENERIC-LABELS is an object, another
alternative is to change those two special forms to be like ordinary
FLET and LABELS, instead of vice versa.

-Sandra
-------