Re: call-next-method

    Date: Thu, 27 Jul 89 12:06 EDT
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    The documentation everywhere says "in the body of a method", which
    presumably excludes forms contained in the lambda-list, since "body of
    the method" is explicitly defined in the documentation of DEFMETHOD.
    Personally I think that was a poor design decision.

    Current practice:  PCL appears to allow call-next-method in forms in the
    lambda-list.  Flavors doesn't allow continue-whopper in forms in the
    lambda-list, although there is no reason why it couldn't.

I rewrote PCL to allow this because I remembered us having a long
discussion during which we decided this was the desired behavior.
So, I am surprised to see that the spec doesn't say this is right.
-------