[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Documenting our decisions
- To: OHLANDER@USC-ISIB.ARPA
- Subject: Documenting our decisions
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1986 01:31 EST
- Cc: cl-steering@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 24 Mar 1986 15:26-EST from OHLANDER at USC-ISIB.ARPA
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Thanks for your offer of help on the standards document. If we go for
this way of documenting our decisions, ISI will probably turn out to be
the right organization to do the distribution.
On the copyright issue, it seems a lot of work to set up some sort of
"Common Lisp Users Group" corportion just to hold onto the copyright.
We can do something like this if we have to, but unless there's some
clear need for a copyright it would be easier to just produce a
public-domain document that we can all use freely.