Re: Documenting our decisions

Scott,
	I think that your concept of what has to be done to develop
a standard, public domain Common Lisp specification is exactly right.
I don't think copyrights should be assigned to ANSI or ISO or anyone
else that could lay some later claim to them.  On the other hand,
it might be important to have a copyright.  To do that, perhaps
it should be assigned to a "Common Lisp Users Group",
yet to be established.  ISI would be happy to work with you on
developing the documents, to the extent that it is within our
competence to do so.  We could certainly take care of
distribution, corrections, updates, etc., once the major writing
work was done.

Ron Ohlander