Japanese Representative

Martin,

Your message got truncated, but I believe that you were offering to
discuss the proposal for Japanese participation with Goto.  If nobody
within our steering/technical committee objects to the proposal in the
next couple of days, then I think it would be very useful for you to
sound out Goto on this.

One concern I have is whether the JEIDA committee is viewed by people
like Goto as the legitimate body to represent the Japanese Common Lisp
community.  I have no reason to believe it is not, but we don't want to
inadvertently take sides in some power struggle over there by throwing
our weight behind Ida's committee.  It couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for offering to follow up on this.

-- Scott