Specification Document

Scott,
	I think that your concern over a specification document is
well founded and something that should be resolved as soon as possible.
One concern that I have, however, in letting ANSI have control of the
copyright, is whether we can get changes made in a reasonable way when
we have to.  It may be the case that they are perfectly willing to share
the document but that it takes great effort and excessive time to ever
get the document changed.  I think that we should look into this
aspect of the matter.  Perhaps Bob Mathis could enlighten us.

Ron