Lisp Standardization

I have sent the following to other people who have expressed an
interest in the standardization process.  I wanted all of you to
get it too, because it is too late to back out now.

This message is to confirm your net address and continuing
interest in the ANSI/X3J13 and ISO/TC97/SC22 standardization of
Lisp.  The general mailing list "Common-Lisp at SU-AI" will
continue to receive information, this special list is only for
those with an active interest in the standardization process
itself.

-- Bob Mathis