copyright holder

If copyrighting this document under "Common Lisp Steering Committee" (or
"Technical Committee" or both, whatever we decide is best) is legal it
could save us all a lot of hassle.  We'd want to do something more
formal before we turn it over to someone for approval or publication,
but this could allow us to get started.  The biggest remaining question
is whether Lucid and/or Digital Press will agree to turn over rights to
create a derivitive work to such a group.

-- Scott