Use of Lucid Manual

Ok, our lawyers have looked into the situation, and there is
no simple solution until we start to negotiate with ANSI.
That is, there seems to be no default way to set up copyright
protection for Lucid that is reasonble for the committee and suitable for
Lucid. One way to proceed is for Lucid's lawyers to draw up
an agreement that the committee signs and which does the proper
protection. The protection clause will be tough - Lucid will be
able to veto the document if it is felt that it jeopardizes the
Lucid copyright.

On the other hand, I have a large say in what Lucid vetoes. How shall
we proceed?
			-rpg-