Lisp Conference

I think that the EuLisp people would like to meet with the Common Lisp
people on Tuesday night.  However, Tuesday night is the night for the
speakers' and organizers' banquet, but I think that the Common Lisp/EuLisp
meeting should go on at the same time.

I might not be able to be there the whole time, but I can possibly slip
away after a speech and a quick bite. Bert Halstead is, I think, finding a
room for the EuLisp meeting, so we can use that room (?) If not, I can get
another (if MIT has none, Symbolics will).

The object-oriented programming meeting should take place around 2pm on
Wednesday. I'll ask Halstead to plan a room at MIT.

			-rpg-