Back in the Saddle

I'm back from my trip and saw the notes regarding JIS. If
JIS is the proper Japanese standards organization and if
this working group is properly qualified by JIS, then I
believe we should go ahead and invite Ida (finally). Perhaps
Bob Mathis knows the exact nature of JIS and can quickly
bring us up to date.

Ida will be at the Lisp conference, and we can chat with him
then, assuming his english permits.

I believe that the note inviting Ida should neither precede nor
be preceded by a note to a European representative.

			-rpg-