at least one's blooming

    Date: 5 Oct 88 19:50 PDT
    From: lanning.pa@xerox.com

    What is needed is not a premature UI toolkit standard

Who said anything about CLUE being a standard (adopted by whom)?

    Let a thousand systems bloom.  And for god's sake, let them bloom in public
    where we can all appreciate them and learn from them.

Thankfully, TI is taking on the burden of making one system bloom, and
bloom in public.  If you have specific criticisms of CLUE or suggestions
for improvements, I'm positive the CLUE folks would love to have your
input.  They've been quite responsive to other people's comments.  If
you've got a better system in mind, by all means describe it, and go off
and implement it and make it public.