LISP X based toolkits

    Date: Tue, 11 Oct 88 17:25:07 JST
    From: Haruyuki Kawabe <kawabe@etl.jp>

    But it seems to me that it is too heavy in most implementations to add
    or remove methods at run time because of re-hashing of a method table
    or similar things in order to speed up of generic-function callings,....

Oh, come now - surely in this case the gain is worth the pain.  It seems
to me that it's absolutely essential to have this kind of flexibility as
a CLUE user, and I would gladly pay the price (you can certainly choose
not to!).