[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Jussi Opas <sun!Forsythe.Stanford.EDUfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Other-LISP-versions-of-CLUE
- From: mcvax!delphi!beppe@uunet.UU.NET
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 88 05:24:18 EST
- Cc: email@example.com
- Illegal-object: Bad Message-Id value found by ZMailer on neat.ai.toronto.edu: <88/12/05(?illegal end of message identification?) 1124.910@delphi> ;
- In-reply-to: Jussi Opas's message of Fri, 2 Dec 88 085936 +0200
CLUE runs under Delphi Common LISP, which provides the necessary full
support for window streams. You can both read and write to a window
as a stream.
DELPHI Common Lisp (DCL) is an implementation of Common LISP, derived from
KCL, which includes a specially tuned version of CLX, a proprietary
implementation of CLOS, and a multithread facility for concurrency.
DCL is available on SUN, Apollo, Olivetti/ATT 386 PC and other Unix