Please add my name to your List

	I'm looking for some graphics tools or toolkits which run in
Common Lisp. My applications are not very complex, and mostly involve
image display, messing with colormaps and button pressing. I have
been able to implement some rudimentory routines using CLX running
X11.2 on a SUN3 using Lucid, but I am somewhat dissmayed at the amount
of work involved in just using CLX.
	The only toolkit, which I presently know of is CLUE from TI.
While I have already scarfed, up the latest version, I have not yet
used it, or in fact tried to load it. It would be nice to know, before I
get too deeply entrenched, something about its stability, reliability
and what other alternatives there are to using it.
	While the windows supplied with Lucid 3.0 on the SUN can
probably satisfy my present needs, I am currently running 2.1, because I
must rewrite the graphics routines before I can upgrade (due to space
limitations on my machine). What I am looking for is a longer range
solution. To this end, it would be nice to hear some speculations on
where LISP based window systems are headed.

				Thanx

				   Scott
				<musman@radar.nrl.navy.mil>