Re: Serial # in events

I'm trying to warp the pointer without getting an event for it, or at least
differentiate the warp event from a normal mouse event so I can ignore it...

LaMott suggests:
    How about setting the event-mask to ignore motion events, warp the
    cursor, then restore the event-mask.  This way you don't have to ignore
    any events.

A fine idea in theory, but in practice it doesn't work.  The warp event
often slips through anyway (perhaps because it's getting merged with some
other mouse event?).  So I'm stuck throwing events on the floor for a
while.  Oh well.  Any other ideas? :-)

					- Gary O