write-bitmap-file

    Date: Wed, 06 Dec 89 16:45:40 -0800
    From: John Irwin <jdi@franz.com>

    Write-bitmap-file currently only takes three arguments:
	    (pathname image &optional name)

    I think it should also take the keyword arguments :if-exists and
    possibly :if-does-not-exist, as open does.  It should just pass these args
    through to with-open-file.

    If this change were made it would probably be better to make 'name' a keyword
    rather than optional.  Anybody else have a feeling on this?

Adding keyword args :if-exists and :if-does-not-exist seems fine to me and
changingname from an optional to a keyword seems fine to me.