Meeting on Garnet at CHI

Dear All:
You may know that Garnet is a user interface development environment for
CommonLisp and X/11.  It was announced here last year.  I am happy to
say that we have over 150 interested parties, and at least 30 companies
and universities are currently licensed.  We are nearing our second release,
which will have lots of interesting new features.  I am posting at this
time to let you know that if you are interested in Garnet, we will
be having a meeting at the CHI'90 conference next week.  The meeting is
on Thursday, April 5, at 8:30 am until 10am in the Convention Center
room 607.  The meeting will be informal and both current users and interested
other people are invited.

Hope to see you there!

Brad A. Myers
School of Computer Science