Lisp BOF at the 5th Annual Technical Conference on the X Window System

We would like to organize a Lisp Windowing birds of a feather session
at the upcoming 5th Annual Technical Conference on the X Window System
which will be held in Boston, Massachusetts from 14th to 16th January
1991.

It is  intended  that the BOF will provide a forum for users, implemementors
and vendors to discuss their experiences and points of view.

If you would like to participate in the BOF please let me know.

If you would like to make a short presentation about
either your  experiences implementing or using a Lisp User Interface
toolkit or simply your point of view please send me a brief outline.

The BOF will be held Tuesday evening, 8pm to 9:30pm, in Salon H/I/J/K.

-----
Chris Richardson, Franz Inc.	1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
cer@Franz.COM (internet)	Berkeley, CA  94704
uunet!franz!cer (uucp)		Phone: (415) 548-3600; FAX: (415) 548-8253