CLIM mail archive

[Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM

Hi Richard....

We have some code that we've had on the Symbolics that we're going to port
to the Sun (and run on both).  Currently we've got CLIM from Franz for 30
days to check it out.  We've signed a Beta Test agreement through Lucid for
Clim but haven't gotten a tape.  The local Symbolics salesman says Clim won't
be out for beta test on Symbolics until, say, January.

Anyway, I'm trying to muddle my way through doing things with the version
0.9 docs (9/26) and things sometimes don't work (Gosh, really?!).

The stuff we got via Franz doesn't have any bug-reporting address.  I can
imagine you guys have gobs of things you already know need cleaning up but,
if there is a mailing list to discuss things ("I want highlighting menus and
I was trying to do it this way...") or an address to report bugs (but then
maybe they are supposed to go through the vendor), I'd like to know about
it.

You know, when you don't have a good map and it is unexplored territory, you
keep falling off the edge of the world...

		Mabry

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index