CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CLIM on the Mac

	Date: Sat, 19 Jan 91 17:15:52 -0500
	From: Bill Anderson <waander@cs.umd.edu>
	To: clim@BBN.COM.ARPANET
	Subject: Info...

	   What can you tell me about CLIM on the Mac.  Since I know nothing
	now, I would appreciate any information you can render.  Thank You,

	  Bill Andersen
	  waander@cs.umd.edu

I, too, and several others I know of would also appreciate more
information concerning the Macintosh version of CLIM.  Specifically:

* What is the best estimate (realistically, please) for the release
  date of CLIM for the Mac?

* How much will it cost?

* What capabilities/level of programming will be available in the
  initial release?  Will it be at the level of current ObjectLisp
  GUI programming on the Mac under MACL?

A response from someone at ILA (official or not) would be greatly
appreciated!

Rodney Daughtrey           E-mail: rodney@huntsai.boeing.com
Huntsville AI Center               {major site}!uw-beaver!bcsaic!huntsai!rodney
Boeing Computer Services   Voice:  (205)-461-2352  Fax: (205)-461-2933

0,,