CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: missing OR ptype

In article <10371@ptolemy-ri.ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov> Dan Cerys <cerys@BBN.COM> writes:
>Just to clarify, we are using CLIM 0.9 on a variety of platforms.  The
>excellent presentation system done by Symbolics for CLIM 1.0 is
>unfortunately not in 0.9.  (Sigh).

Aieeeeeeee.  Could someone explain why the various versions of CLIM appear
to be diverging?  I've heard rumours of this from several different parties,
and it *does* after all seem to defeat the main purpose (in my mind at
least) of CLIM -- platform independence.  Is there a single person (at ILA I
assume) who can assuage fears that platform independence is far, far off?

Kevin Thompson

--
kthompso@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov     NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA

0,,