CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

combining clim and another motif- (X-)application

Hi,

please excuse me if this question is absurd, but I've not too
much insight neither into X/motif nor clim.

What I would like to have is a clim application (say Appl. A)
on some Unix machine, using the motif look&feel. This application
controls (say start/stop/interupt) some other, which
  a) are NOT written in lisp (but in C / pascal),
  b) have already an user interface, which is based on
  c) X-windows (using the motif toolkit).
Ideally, these applications (say B, C, ...) should show up in some window
pane of a clim application frame with not too much work in
reimplementing the user interface. That is, application B should be
easily configurable as running standalone or part of A.

Can this be done? Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

Stefan.

Mail: Stefan Bernemann        ! Phone:  +49-231-7549233
      c/o FhG IML Dortmund    ! Fax:    +49-231-7549211
      Emil-Figge-Str. 75      ! Email:  berni@iml.fhg.de
      D-4600 Dortmund 50, FRG !         ...!{uunet|mcavx}!unido!itwdo!berni

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index