CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lisp Pointers Article on CLIM.

	From: Ramana Rao <rao@parc.xerox.com>
	To: clim@BBN.COM
	Subject: Lisp Pointers Article on CLIM.
	Date: 	Mon, 4 Mar 1991 17:07:53 PST

	A number of people have been asking for tutuorial material on CLIM.  Bill York,
	Dennis Doughty, and I wrote an article which has just appeared in the first
	1991 issue of Lisp Pointers.

	I have put a Unix-compressed postscript file on arisia in the pub directory
	under the name clim-lisp-pointers.ps.Z.  You can retrieve it using anonymous
	ftp to arisia.parc.com.

	Enjoy,

	Ramana Rao (Internet: rao@parc.xerox.com)
	Xerox Palo Alto Research Center (PARC)
	3333 Coyote Hill Road; Palo Alto, CA, USA  94304
	TEL: 415-494-4716; FAX: 415-494-4334

  Just how does one go about getting Lisp Pointers these days? Last time I
knew was a couple of years ago when you were suppose to contact Mary VanDeusen
(maida@ibm.com). All info would be appreciated.

  Mike McDonald

  mac@trantor.harris-atd.com
  (407) 727-5060