CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ACCEPTing input from the keyboard in CLIM 0.9 (Lucid).

I just got the beta version of CLIM (0.9) for our sun sparcstation2.  I
was dissapointed to find that (accept 'string :stream <some application
pane>) doesn't work.  It prints the prompt to the application pane but
when I start typeing I see the letters that I'm typeing appear in my
main lisp window.  It's like *query-io* or *standard-input* got bound to
the incorrect stream somehow.  I've noticed the same behavior while
playing with the address-book demo.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
 --Mark Alexander
   Gould AMI
   CAD Research Center