CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Using Processes in CLIM

    Date: Tue, 2 Apr 91 13:58:02 PST
    From: Jon L White <jonl%kuwait@lucid.com>

    re: It is certainly our expectation that CLIM will work well on MCL 2.0.
	The Mac has been one of the important target platforms for CLIM from the
	beginning.

    Ah, thanks.  I stand corrected.  But isn't the target for MACL 2.0
    really CLIM 2.0 and not the current CLIM 1.0 design?

No.  The alpha version that we have working (and that we had begun to
distribute for evaluation purposes) was/is a 0.9 dialect.  We're setting
that aside in favor of a port of the 1.0 reference implementation for
productization purposes, though.  We expect this 1.0 product to be
released this quarter, roughly at the same time as all the Unix/X
products.

    -- JonL --

0,,