CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Screen update and feeling the bits between your toes

Is there a mechanism within CLIM that would allow me to move areas of
screen real estate around without redrawing?  The kind of think I am
thinking of is what most terminal emulators do when they insert a new
line: rather than redraw the bottom half of the screen, they BITBLT
the bottom half down one line height's worth of bits.

-- Jim Mayer
                                        Phone: (716) 422-9407
Webster Research Center                 Intelnet phone: 8*222-9407
Xerox Corporation                       Internet Email: mayer@wrc.xerox.com
800 Phillips Road, 0128-29E             XNS Email: James L Mayer:Wbst128:xerox
Webster, New York 14580                 Facsimile: x2126

0,,