CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: resizing frames under X11

> Has anyone else had problems with resizing clim 1.0 frames?  When I resize a
> clim frame via a window manager under the mit x11r4 server, the layout gets
> adjusted, but the locations of acceptable presentations gets messed up. After
> the resize, items in the menu pane do not hilight correctly when the pointer
> moves over that pane. For example, when I move the pointer over menu item "A",
> menu item "X" hilites. This behavior also occurs in application panes. I am
> using lucid's version of clim 1.0 on a SUN sparcstation with the mit x11r4
> server, and the twm widow manager.
>
> ______________________________________

I got this problems too, but only with genera 8.1 on a ivory displaying
the application on a SUN sparcstation with the x11r4 server, and the twm
window manager.

All works fine using allegro with clim1.0

       Rainer

--
Rainer Koenig                                   email: rkoenig@fzi.de
Forschungszentrum Informatik                           king@fzi.de