CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: circle-segments

      ;Hello CLIMer,
      ;I have some troubles with the drawing-circle function. It works well, if
      ;I want to draw full circles, not specifying start- and end-angle. If I
      ;give values to these keywords the debugger always tells me:

      ;Trap: The function CLIM-UTILS::NYI is undefined.

I'm having the same problem you are - maybe the cad demo works because it draws
half-circles (maybe only pi-aligned angles work - haven't checked yet).

I've noticed this problem most when trying to draw elliptical arcs.  Please let
me know if you find the solution.

rick@maxai.den.mmc.com

0,,