CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No circle-segments with CLIM?

I have a private patch that does the full generality of circular and
elliptical arcs under arbitrary transformations for Genera.  I'll make
it available to this list as soon as I can get it tested for the
released version of CLIM (probably in a week or two, modulo the Xmas
vacation).

In case anyone's interested:

 - yes, NYI is just a placeholder meaning Not Yet Implemented;

 - arc angles are canonicalized mod 2pi;

 - positive rotation is from positive x axis to positive y axis,
   that means counterclockwise in a right-handed coordinate system,
   and clockwise in a left-handed coordinate system.

0,,