CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Query

CLIMers:

I am running CLIM 1.0 on a Symbolics 3640. I have created an application
frame in which IO is performed. When the application frame is started, two
other processes are also started which use the application frame for IO. I
have 2 problems:

1. When output is formatted to a pane by a process other than the CLIM process,
   the output is not remembered. (I.E. when scrolling or changing configuration,
   the output disappears)

2. When input is requested by a process other than the CLIM process, the CLIM
   accept method doesn't respond, until the input seems to circle around the
   number of panes that are in the current configuration. It seems as though
   there is a different input buffer for each pane. I'm not sure what's going
   on here. I tried using CLIM:WITH-INPUT-FOCUS, but the function did not do
   anything different

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate any help.

Rob Clark
United Technologies Research Center
E-Mail: rtc@antares.res.utc.com

0,,