CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Controlling an application frame's background stream

Using a Symbolics UX1200.

When we get an application error, the background stream is not coming up on the same root
window as the application but is coming up on the main console.  I cannot see where to
specify the superior for the background stream.  Does anyone know?

We also had a bit of a funny case where colors were coming out differently on different
consoles as if affected by the consoles' color maps and not following our ink
specifications.  Does anyone know what could cause this?

Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270
Tulsa Research Center
P.O. Box 3385, Tulsa, OK 74102