CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Archives and Mac CLIM

Are the archives for this list available?  They don't appear to be on
BBN.COM.

Since I'm already bothering the whole list I'll ask another question
that I know has been asked before: I'm considering spending my tax
refund on Mac CLIM.  (Hey, after five months of Stupid Unix triX you
would too.)  I would appreciate opinions about the speed and quality
of CLIM on a Mac IIsi or equivalent, esp. comparisons to Genera CLIM's
speed.  I have plenty of memory, so that's not an issue.

Reply to me only, and I'll summarize if anyone expresses interest.

Thanks.

-Carl