CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

com menu align...

I am trying to figure out how to left justify a command menu within the
entire width of the current column... It defaults centered, i.e.,

|                       Exit                              | <-- CMD menu
|                                                         | <-- App Pane

What I have done is to use the following def for the command menu:

  (:panes ...
     (com-menu  :command-menu
                :display-function `(clim:display-command-menu :max-width 40)
    .
    .
    .
I get the max-width number from trial and error...
Obviously this is a weak fix.

Are there other layout tools/options that I have missed?

Thanks in advance... -MM

 Mike Meehan
 Manager, Simulation Optimization Technology Group
 EEsof Inc., R&D Department
 5601 Lindero Canyon Road
 Westlake Village CA. 91362
 FAX/VOICE: 818.879.6374