CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Request for Info on CLIM

Hello:

I am looking for a GUI development software (preferably based on CLOS
or based on CL) in which I can draw graphical icons of different objects
on the screen and attach a 'CLOS object' to the graphical icon.
Similarly I should be able to specify the connectivity(i.e. specify some
slots of the objects) between the graphical objects by drawing them as
connected on the screen.

I heard that I will be able to implement some of the above mentioned
features using CLIM. I would like ot get more info. on CLIM. We have
Sun Common Lisp available here. Does CLIM runs on SCL?

Thanks in advance.

-Ramesh Vaidhyanathan

Laboratory for Intelligent Process Systems
School of Chemical Engineering
Purdue University.

Main Index | Thread Index