CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Merging Duplicate Nodes using Formet-Graph-From-Root

    Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1992 03:03+0200
    From: Richard Hull <unido!eola.cs.ucf.edu!hull>

      I am in the process of converting an application written using Dynamic Windows
    to CLIM.  One problem I have come across is that the CLIM version of format-
    graph-from-root does not support the :dont-draw-duplicates keyword or anything
    remotely like it.  Is there a way to merge duplicate nodes?  BTW, I have
    version 1.0 of CLIM.

      Thanks in advance,

      Richard Hull
      UCF AI Labs
      hull@cs.ucf.edu

For CLIM 1.1. see the following message.
(Contact Symbolics Software Support how to get Release 1.1)