CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

multiple command menu panes in one application

Normally, I would like one command menu pane for my users to interact
with my application.  However, for debugging purposes, it would be
nice to add a second menu pane on demand with debugging commands.  How
do I do this?  CLIM:DEFINE-PROGRAM-FRAMEWORK seems to allow multiple
command menu panes, but they all show the same set of commands; there
doesn't seem to be any way to specify the commands-table.
On the other hand, if I use CLIM:DISPLAY-COMMAND-MENU to display to an
:application pane, the commands are not mouse-sensitive.

Meir Laker