CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CLIM ftp server

    Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1992 18:00+0200
    From: liberte@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Daniel LaLiberte)

    I recommend that folks add to a README for the whole directory, similar
    to what has been set up for the MCL2/contrib directory.  It is useful
    to read a little bit about a package before downloading it.

    dan

Good idea.  I suggest the file be named ABSTRACTS as in the other
directories.  The README file could contain info about the directory and
other stuff...

vk
Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts
keunen@nrb.be                   2e Avenue, 65
tel: +32 41 407282              B-4040 Herstal
fax: +32 41 481170              BELGIUM

Main Index | Thread Index