CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

standard output and frames

I've got an application which shouldn't echo anything to the screen - i.e.,
there's no keyboard input expected, and if there is any, I'd like it to be
ignored not echoed.

Currently, this stuff all gets echoed to a pane in my application which
happens to be the one chosen by the default frame-standard-output. I'm at a
loss as to how to customize frame-standare-output to do what I want. I defined
it to return NIL ... well, you can imagine, that doesn't work (but I had to
try it).

This behaviour was available in DW (Symbolics) by specifying

	:top-level (dw:default-command-top-level :echo-stream ignore)

in the frame definition.

Main Index | Thread Index