CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Minor bounding box problem

   problem is that when they are highlighted, the box that surrounds the node is
   at least one pixel too low.  This is a minor detail.  However, when the node
   is erased, part of the ellipse remains on the display, because it is outside
   the bounding box.  The bounding box should run tangent to the ellipse, but
   actually cuts through it on my display.

   Is this a known problem?  Does it have an easy fix?  BTW, I'm running Allegro

   Thanks,
   Randy

Randy-

This is a known problem.  As far as I know it has nothing to do with
defining your own border.  It's a "1+" problem.  I don't know if I
have the source code to the patch -- I have a fasl -- anyone else?

Jeff

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index