CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nested accepting-values

    Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1992 10:50 EDT
    From: Jeff Close <jclose@chesapeake.ads.com>

    (Nota Bene:  For anyone who didn't read my previous question -- this
    regards nested accept calls.  I'm posting this for the benefit of
    those who weren't aware of what, to me, was a crucial discovery.)

    AHAAAA!

    The key is that :activation-characters cannot be NIL!  I was trying to
    determine what the difference was between some of the things I've
    tried and some things I was sent.  Some of them were very close to
    what I'd already tried.  Thanks much for the suggestions.

I think it is a bug that :ACTIVATION-CHARACTERS NIL does not do what you
expect.  I will investigate.